whisper |ˈ(h)wispər| verb [ intrans. ] speak very softly using one's breath without one's vocal cords
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Je Vois
Today is my first day of EMT-IV summer classes. I have not yet been to class, but I sit here waiting to go. Hello Future! I've always wondered what you would look like. You are different from what I had imagined, but my imagination could only go so far and could only imagine what I had already experienced. I often wondered if you would even come. Oh yes, I will admit that I wondered, sometimes fiercely. I still wonder what others of your relatives I will meet, or if I will meet them. But I am learning to wait for you with temperance, while riding Life in The Present. I will keep watching as Future slowly and steadily morphs into Present, and then Past. May I treat you with respect, and may you grant me Wisdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment